Monday, December 13, 2010

When I fuck my girlfriend deep, she clicks.

A conversation I had today with a great friend of mine inspired me to revisit this site.

My former roommate, and good friend - I’ll call her Lynn - and I had a wonderful exchange today about the topic of large penises, in particular, my large penis. She is a Sex Health Professional working for a prestigious university, and I recently decided to open up to her about an issue that I just could not seem to find the answer to.

What’s the issue: When I fuck my girlfriend deep, she clicks.

Here is what happens, when we are having the sexual “Perfect-Storm”. Which means, I’m following the advice I give on here; make sure she is warmed up, lubed up, and relaxed. I’ve started slow and gentle, and now she is ready and asking for every inch I have, she’s “Tented”, and I’m having a “Good Day”, meaning I’m extra hard and long.

So she lets me go balls deep, like really damn darn deep, like I can’t go any deeper, I hit this point, where she clicks. It doesn’t come with an extra sensation of pain or pleasure. The only sound I can compare it to is when you crack your knuckles.

I was determined to find out what was going on.

I talked to Lynn at length about this. It was our first conversation where we were openly acknowledging that I have a large sized penis which was weird for me, but she is a professional. She thought about it, and didn’t have the answer, nor had ever heard of this issue. She was intrigued and was determined to find the answer.

She brought it to the head of the University Sex Health department, a woman with advanced degrees and years of experience in sex health and she had no answers. They both then went to a seasoned Gyno, a woman who has seen more pussies than… well… she’s seen a lot of them. The end result Lynn said, “You’ve stumped us all”



Now this issue isn’t necessarily a problem. It doesn’t seem to cause her any pain or pleasure, it just happens. The doctor didn’t seem too worried about it, but said if her condition changes - swelling, residual pain, hematoma, bleeding - that I should bring her in.

Back in April, I posted a question on goaskalice.com - a wonderful site about sex health and issues, and never heard a response. They must not have known, and the panel of Sexperts today didn’t seem to know either. I’ll just have to let it rest for today.

I don’t have all the answers, but I’m sure that I’m not the only well-endowed man who has see this issue before. I don’t have an explanation, nor do I have any powerful insight. Today I simply document the events, and what I’ve learned. I’ll probably continue to look into this in the future.

2 comments:

  1. You simply are sliding your ridge past her cervix and into her posterior fornix or "cul-de-sac". Happens all the time for big guys. You can feel the ridge of your head pop past it, making that "clicking" feeling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. its called clipping the cervix pal...once a girls warned up depending how far thro cycle she is I like to go deep and down past cervix then flick my hips up so my cock aims towards her belly button n clip the cervix on way past...some girls love it some learn to love it...never hit it direct tho or your an amateur...mike in England 8x6- Northwestuk33- lpsg...keep bangen fella

    ReplyDelete