Monday, March 25, 2013

How To Have Sex When It's Just Too Big


It's hard to find practical and easy to follow advice on this subject, so I'm gonna take a stab at it.




I was looking up a Michael Scott quote and somehow came across this video, which reminded me why I created this blog and why I'm back writing again :)


 


"It's just too big..."

So where does a guy go for advice? After realizing that most of your guy friends can't relate, and most girl friends will probably just think you're trying to brag, you go on line to do the research.. I remember being a teenager with this problem and finding search results like this left and right:


This advice SUCKS in my opinion. But 9 our of 10 times, this is what you hear. "go slow, use lube, keep her warmed up, etc." blah blah blah. this is decent advice but its just not that helpful.

Guys think differently than women, you say "go slow" we think "how slow, what is slow, how long do I need to go slow for?"


So I came up with a recipe, a easy to follow plan that I'm confident will be more helpful..

Below is my plan for you, the guy with the big dick, and the girl who cried "it's just too big"...

We're going to make a timeline and work backwards, we're gonna "Tarantino" this bitch.

The Objective:
By about 9:30 you're going to be in the middle of great sex, and fully penetrating her (or at least very very deeply)

The Theme:
Ease Her Into It... (In all aspects)

So lets wind it back now...

7:15 - 8:00 pm

Help her unwind, de-stress, let her vent about the bitch she knows at work, share a glass of wine or two, try to minimize the distracting and stressful things, this time is about getting her mind to gently relax and slow down from her high pressure, fast-paced life.




8:00 pm

Tell her you just ran her a bath, but let her know whats ahead for her so she can get mentally prepared.. tell her that after the bath, you're going to fuck like bunnies, but you want her to relax first. Say it however seems natural, if it was me, and my girl and I were comfortable enough with each other I'd just say.. "Hey I just ran you a bubble bath, why don't you go relax for a bit and when you're done we're gonna play a little game where I see how many times I can get you off"

8:00 - 8:45 pm

She's easing herself into a relaxed state. You've already helped her mind to start de-stressing, now with the bath her body is going to catch up, and her mind will probably relax even more. The warm water from the bath will help stimulate her circulation, increase blood flow to her genitals, become aroused more quickly, and will help her orgasm more easily.


Women and orgasms are different than Men and orgasms. You have to understand that there are different contributing factors and every woman is different. I think its usually safe to say, that if a woman feels more sexy, she will act more sexual. Encourage her to do what makes her relax and feel sexy, maybe she needs to shave her legs, or paint her nails, believe me guys, even though some of it may not make sense to us, something as simple as her feeling fresh, clean, warm, and with freshly shaven legs might just be enough to make her feel sexier. And you definitely want her to feel sexy.

8:45 - 9:00 pm

Gently ease into some foreplay, foreplay concentrated on her. Start by kissing her passionately, running your hands up her body, sucking on her nipples, etc. then when the juices are starting to flow, gently progress to some gentle fingering, pussy licking, maybe let her use a vibrator on her clit if she likes that.


9:00 - 9:10 pm

Step on the gas, but don't floor it.
Foreplay with minor penetration.. MINOR.. I'm not talking about your dick.

Maybe slip a couple fingers in her pussy, hopefully she'll be ready for some harder pressure fingering, possibly a small size dildo or g-spot vibrator could help.

9:10 - 9:20 pm

Initial penetration sex

Ok now she should be very wett, and very turned on. Hopefully she's already had an orgasm, but if she's not a quick cummer, thats ok. Now you can start with some gentle penetration. Start out slow. Here's what I mean by slow, take one or two minutes and just rub the head of your dick on her pussy lips, this will drive her crazy and make her want more, start out in a position that allows more gentle penetration, like spooning, or a position where you have a lot of control of how deep you are in her. But this is where you have to utilize your own self control. I said slow, so I would try to spend the next 5 minutes just penetrating her with the head of your dick, the first two inches ONLY. This will be like a tantalizing game of torture for both of you, but it will also feel incredible if you GO SLOW. You're helping her to ease gently into this, she might feel like she's ready for you to ram it home, but wait. Because one thrust too hard too early and you can quickly kill the mood and regress.

9:20 - 9:30 pm

Half to Two-Thirds  penetration sex

You have to learn your limits, and know your dimensions. Learn what it feels like to only thrust slowly and with only about half of your dick. You want to slowly introduce your huge cock to her little pussy, and you start small and take baby steps. The number one problem that guys face here is that they just want to ram it in, and then boom, she's in tears and I know from personal experience what it feels like to make a girl cry during sex and its not fun.

9:30 pm - Finish

Full penetration sex


Ok if you have been paying attention, and following my guidelines you're in for a real treat.

Most girls literally have no clue just how much dick they are capable of handling. This is probably because most guys don't understand how a woman's vagina really works, nor do they have the patience to bring a woman to that place.

By this point, the stars should all be in alignment. She's literally spent about 35 minutes so far in pure bliss. She's SUPER aroused, and the best part hasn't even come yet. Consider everything up until now just foreplay. Because as I mentioned in my earlier post about the "Vaginal Tenting Effect" it takes a woman a little while to become fully aroused, and then stay aroused long enough for her insides to begin to elongate, and engorge and by now, she's ready for you buddy.

Again, ease into there. But don't be surprised if in the next few minutes you'll be pushing yourself in, and she'll just magically accept you, but this time not with wincing pain, and tears, or ripped vaginal walls, and trips to urgent care. This time she'll be ready. The pump has been primed. You should now be able to switch into positions that allow full penetration, and she'll probably love it. Don't be surprised if she starts orgasming as soon as you really get in there because now you're hitting her spots that are ready for you to hit, chances are, they've never been hit before and it's truly an amazing feeling.

--

Now keep in mind these are suggestions. It's not an exact science, the times I mentioned are flexible, and every girl is different. Listen to her, and realize that you're the one thats shoving things inside of her, so be respectful, pay attention to her, and be patient.

----

One final sidenote. LUBE. Use lube, it can really help, but its not entirely necessary. I recommend completely staying away from waterbased, it gets sticky and gross. I use silicone-based exclusively. Its more expensive but always smooth and silky, and it lasts. It's just a little harder to clean up, but its definitely worth it. Come to think of it I might have to do a post about that subject next..



7 comments:

  1. That was a cute video but it's not so funny.
    I'm in the middle of my relationship falling apart because my "gf" is not willing to have intercourse over this reason. Tired of it. And the fact that I have to "chase" my own orgasm (ie. it takes me a long time to cum) is the death-knell for my intimate life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Benno, I'd like to help with both of these problems, the size accommodation issue and the taking too long to cum. If you're willing, email me largeinlife@gmail.com and tell me more about whats going on

      Delete
  2. I'd just like to thank you for your blog! I've recently began a sexual experience with a very well endowed gentleman,(three day ago) he was actually doing many of the things you've mentioned but it was me who couldn't be patient, I wanted it ALL & demanded it now. I am now paying the price for said impatience, I still hurt very deep inside, but I have few days until our next rendezvous and this time perhaps I'll even take your advice! Here's to me being able to get him balls deep & not die from it! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anonymous.. I'm so glad you found me. I'm fascinated by your story and want to know more, I also want to hear how things work out. Please email me at largeinlife@gmail.com and tell me more about your situation ;)

      Delete
  3. LIL, I found your blog today and have been reading over it thoroughly ever since. My 'lust for learning' has been inspired not only by the standard "OMG's that's so big's" and related problems but recently I have been dating this girl and I am lucky enough to say that I think she might be the one. There's only one problem I'm 6'8 and have a size 16 shoe (sometimes stereotypes are actually true)and she's a petite 5'1 and a virgin. We're not there yet, she hasn't seen it, but I think we're getting close and I'm scared ****less that this will ruin an awesome relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about to hook up with a guy who tells me he's very well endowed. The problem is I'm a virgin (he doesn't know this yet) and I can only insert half a finger into me...yes, I'm a tad worried!

    ReplyDelete