Thursday, July 19, 2018

We Back Bitches!

Some of you may have noticed that I took this blog down a few years ago.

But guess what y'all. WE BACK!



At the time, I was in a relationship that was slowly falling apart, and eventually did become quite toxic. I was confronting some of my own issues I had with flirting and seeking attention, (even saw a sex therapist in addition to my regular therapist) and then with this site I was receiving all sorts of attention from men asking me to fuck their wives (which I wasn't really in a place to try at the time, but now... is a different story), and this site was having a bit of a negative impact on me and so I opted to temporarily take it down.

I'm sorry.

That was a really dumb decision. Making decisions out of fear is just a bad place to be in general.

Since then, I've received so much positive support from people messaging me, and encouraging me to bring it back. Today, I'm happy to report that we're back. 

This weird little corner of the web is where I share my personal advice on how to have better sex, more mutually enjoyable sex, when the man is well endowed. I also like to share sexy memories, and maybe a little erotic story here and there. 

I've done a lot of growth over the last few years, and I'm really starting to become the man who I knew I was supposed to be. It feels right. I'm really starting to be honest with myself and love myself for exactly who I am, today. 

I still choose to keep my identity anonymous. No one who knows me in real life, knows that this site exists.

For now, I'm going to keep it that way, and here's why. I write about whatever the fuck I want. I write about people I'm fucking, about exes, about girlfriends, about it all. I can protect my own identity as well as the identity of any of my partners safe, and protect their privacy, but not sharing my identity. In a way, its a lot like why batman wears a mask. Soooo basically. I'm batman. bat.. dick.. man? Cockman? BatCock? Hmmm... 


How about I just stick with LargeInLife.

But where's my Harley Quinn when I need her...

So I'm back, and this site is here to be a sexy fun and helpful resource to you out there, who suffered like I did. Because even today, in 2018, the advice out there for how to have good sex with a big dick, is FUCKING HORRIBLE. I can't believe how bad the advice is still... Hello... "go slow, and use lube" is just not enough help for most of us with this problem.

Like this video:



I can't stand this. The big dick guest asks for help, and they mostly just talk about him like a novelty, and give him zero practical advice. Telling a guy "go slow" is just not enough.

Videos like this aren't actually meant to help anyone, its just a novelty, and they creators only made this video to have a provocative subject to get more views with (in my opinion). They treat this guy like hes a carnival show, and don't ever even say anything helpful...

To sum up that video, here is the abridged version of that advice they said to him."don't fuck hard", " use lube", "date tall girls, not short girls", "go slow", "ask her how she feels", "have her suck your dick until you're close, then bust in her pussy", "don't thrust hard", "read cosmo for sex advice"

Are you kidding me?

I'm not trying to be a hater, in fact, I'd love to help. This is just a video I came across the other day, and it made me realize, fuck man... Maybe I should bring the blog back... I would love to be a guest on that show to offer something actually helpful for them to use. So if those guys ever read this post, find me, and let's put something out there that is actually helpful to people.


--

Anyways... I'm back bitches!

And I'm fucking happy to be back too. So I can share advice, and sexy things that turn me on like this:


So as a treat for those of you who are still reading this post, and still check in to this site from time to time. Here is a little reminder of my qualifications. Just in case you forgot!


Get ready to see my dick!!!


largeinlife




No comments:

Post a Comment