Thursday, May 20, 2010

How Do I Measure Up?

How do we define what is a "BIG" penis? If you ask ten people you will probably get ten different answers. My answer is "It Depends", not very helpful is it?

On Mr. Average (An honest and seemingly straightforward site about what the average penis is) they tell you how to measure your penis. You can measure your penis 100 different ways, and it will give you different results. Depending on how I measure my penis, my length can fluctuate p to a whole inch.So since this is my blog, and its all about Large Penises, I decided I should walk the walk. I took it upon myself today to take my own measurements by Mr. Averages standards. Here are my results

LargeInLife Penis Size Stats:
Length: 8.1 Inches
Girth: 5.8 Inches

I do have to admit that today's measurements were good. My penis is not always this size. Sometimes on an off day I'm about 7", sometimes I'm not as girthy, but there have been a few memorable occasions where I've been slightly bigger (I'm sure you have erections you remember like that also) We can't define what's big unless we know what average is. If you look around the web you will see many different sites claim what "Average" is. When you look, make sure you are not looking on a site that is selling penis growing products, these sites are just trying to sell a product and will not have the answers you are looking for.

LifeStyles Condoms has conducted research into the average length and circumference of the erect penis during Spring Break in Cancun and found that the average penis length is 5.877 inches, with the majority ranging between 5.5 inches and 6.3 inches. The average girth is 4.972 inches, with the majority ranging between 4.7 inches and 5.1 inches.

I found this data at Mr.Average

So if we say that the average penis is 5.8" I think that's a fair assumption. We will probably never really know the actual scientific truth, but this should be close enough. Now back to what makes a man considered "Big".

How "Big" a man's penis is is relative to the size of the
woman's vagina. Some women have larger and smaller vaginas. Imagine a very petite, small-vagina'd woman, to her a penis that is 5.8" might be huge, even painful. To a woman with a much larger vagina, it might feel like nothing's even there. There is also the research that I agree with that says when a woman becomes aroused, her vagina has a "Tented" effect, and will swell and grow to accommodate a larger sized penis. This article, Larger Penises Cause More Vaginal Satisfaction is where I found this information.

In my opinion, I would say that you have a "Big" dick if you are longer than 6.5 Inches. This means that you are larger than 95.6% of all other men according to this chart to the right by Mr. Average.

I did just start this blog yesterday. So far, I'm pretty sure that no one has visited, but I'm optimistic for the future. I hope that my blog will be useful to men and couples in the future, and you might ask why I'm writing about "How Do I Measure Up?" and that's a good question.

I'm writing about this because I know that this is important to men. We are infatuated with the size of our penises, and that's the way we are born. This blog is targeted to the men who have large penises, and that is who I am writing for. I have found all of my knowledge about the matter through my experience and my research. Even thought my penis size is above average, as yours is too, I would have liked to know this information when I was younger. I would have been more confident about my size, more secure about what I have between my legs, and hopefully this will give my readers more confidence too.

I think it's safe to say that most men do wonder how their size compares to others. I have not, nor do I plan on ever comparing my erect dick to that of my friends. But there is a part of every guy that wants to, just to see who's bigger. And especially for all of you who have to deal with those asshole guys who talk a lot of big game, and you know they are full of shit, this next part is for you.

There is a website, TheVisualizer.net where you can input the length and girth of your penis, and visually compare it to what the average size is, head to head (literally). So for all of the guys who have wanted to see how you compare to the average, this is the perfect place to check it out.

Here is a screen capture of my personal dimensions compared to the LifeStyles Condoms Average


So if you want to know if you have a "BIG" penis, See for yourself!
Just measure, and compare yourself to the average.

Peace & Love

- LargeInLife








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete