Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome & Hello

I will offer a little background on me and why I have decided to create this resource for couples.

I am a young professional in my mid twenties, I'm in love with my beautiful girlfriend, and yes - for those of you wondering - I am a Well-Endowed (straight) man.

The purpose of this blog is to provide helpful insight to couples who have trouble enjoying sex due to large-penis-size related issues.

I have decided to create this blog for four reasons:

1. I am offering this blog as an open forum for those who have large-penis-size related issues, a place to learn and to enlighten, with the end goal of allowing couples to maximize their sexual satisfaction.

2. I wish I would have had a more helpful and focused resource for sexual advice when I was younger and more sexually inexperienced. By sexual advice I mean, advice for well-endowed men and women with small vagina's who have trouble accommodating each other.

3. Not every man with a large-penis walks around thinking he is god. Many people do not understand that having a large-sized-penis can actually be a problem, and sometimes be an embarrassment for men. It can be very frustrating to go up to guy/girl friends and ask for advice.

4. Finally, this is a place where I will share stories of my personal encounters. I plan to use this blog as a way for me to vent my stories and personal issues, and use my encounters as ways to be more relatable to the readers.

This is not a place to brag about how big and how amazing your penis is. There are plenty of other places to do that.

But I will

I am not a doctor, counselor, sex health expert, or licensed to preach anything. My advice is simply just advice to be taken for consideration.

I am merely a well-endowed man, who has experienced and overcome - through numerous encounters, research, and patience - many of the common issues that men with large-sized-penises often face.

Also, my grammar, spelling, and choices of words will never be perfect. I was not an English major, and do not claim to be.

Peace & Love

- LargeInLife

No comments:

Post a Comment