Tuesday, October 29, 2013

She Hurts And I Don't Cum


I just received a message on LPSG that I thought I could write a quick response to on here.

Okay, so I wouldn't consider myself well endowed or anything but a good size. With my gf it doesn't matter how gentle i am how much lube, foreplay, anything. It always hurts her. She is telling me that sex with me just hurts. It feels good but is painful. So we only have sex for 10 mins maybe 15 at a time. And i almost never get off. What should i do?

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. One of my first girlfriends was the exact same story.

First off, you should probably know that even though you don't consider yourself "big" I can tell that you're definitely selling yourself short. Be proud of who you are, and understand that having a footlong dick doesn't make someone big, it makes them a freak. I can tell from the problems you're having that you're definitely "big". Secondly, penis size is a relative thing, how "big' feel depends on the woman you're with, and her state of arousal. So from here on out, I'm operating under the assumption that you are "BIG" and you should too.

This is a good opportunity to bring back up two articles I have written in the past. I want to address your question and I think these posts will help.


First off read the following: It's Just Too Big...


This is a step-by-step piece on how to have sex when you have a big dick, its practical and its to the point.

It's possible to make it enjoyable, and mutually "beneficial" so to speak. I also have an article I wrote that should hopefully address your issue about not cumming.

Lasting Too Long

Read those and check back in with me. Let me know how else I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment