Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Note On Squirters

Let me start off by saying that every woman can squirt - they all have the necessary equipment to do so - but not every woman will squirt.

Being with a woman as sexually evolved as my girlfriend has some wonderful perks. One of them, is that she knows how to ejaculate. She has been my first experience as a Squirter


No she doesn't squirt like THAT, that is definitely on the extreme side of female ejaculation. My girl is more of a "Gusher", where she ejaculates a lot, but its not as forceful as that. However... If we ever wanted to get her to that level or ejaculating, follow the link to the "Art of Female Ejaculation" that I posted at the bottom. There is a section on exactly that.

So let me express that there are a lot of silly (stupid), closed-minded people out there that are not into empowering women, pleasing them, and caring about their pleasure. If you are one of those people, I'd like to invite you to open your mind and read my blog. You will have a better sex life, life in general, and your woman will thank you for it. But if you're one of those idiots that will comment below and simply say "Squirting is a myth, its just the woman urinating on you." then get the fuck out of here. I don't have time for that shit.

Squirting is not a myth, it is not pee, it does not smell, its a clear fluid, and its wonderful. If you haven't seen it before, here is what it looks like.


 

In my last relationship, I actually had to "teach" my girlfriend how to have an orgasm. That process took months, (worth every second) and then she learned to have multiples, and started to really OWN her sexuality. It was an amazing thing to see. When I broke up with her, she even thanked me, for awakening her sexuality, hows that for a break up! But towards the end of our relationship I was trying to teach her to squirt, and I swear I was soooo close. Just a few more weeks and she would have been squirting all over the place. But alas, I had to end the relationship and it never happened.

Fast forward to now. I'm with a squirter, and I adore it! Our chemistry is wild, and she cums so easily with me its unbelievable. She also squirts all the time, not every time. 

So this post is not a "How to make her squirt" post. More of a reflection on squirters, and to address the idiots out there that don't believe its not pee. 

ITS NOT PEE!

Get over it.

Surely, the guys who are saying that "it's pee" are also the kind of guys who don't like how a pussy tastes, and complain about going down on a woman, and don't know how to make her cum so hard she praises you as a "Sex God!"... I'm sure those guys are having sex, and getting in a few hard thrusts, finishing, and then falling asleep. Good luck with that.



There are two types of "sexual response" fluids that come from a woman. There is vaginal and urethral. Vaginal is when she "Creams" on you, or when she's "leaking" from her pussy, the thick sticky slippery fluid that tastes like "Sex", this fluid is secreted from her vaginal walls. It looks like this.



Then there is the urethral, this is the squirting we're talking about. Yes I said urethral, but no, its not pee. It comes from the paraurethral/skene gland, which is the female equivalent to the males prostate gland. This is the squirting we're talking about, like in this picture.


Stimulation of the G-Spot is the primary inducer of a female ejaculation, but the biggest determining factor as to whether she is going to squirt or not, is if she knows how to. In a lot of ways, its sort of an unnatural instinct which explains why so many women don't squirt. Because as she's being pleasured the right way, and feeling the urges to want to squirt, the urges kind of feel similar to the urge when you have to pee... a lot of women suppress this urge, and thus, do not squirt.

 They might be under the impression that they actually do need to pee, and they may not understand how squirting actually works. In addition, they may be hesitant to squirt, because it can make a mess (a mess I love by the way) they may feel embarrassed and don't want to freak the guy out.

Encourage her to release, and to feel comfortable to have her release. I'll never forget the first time I was fingering my girlfriend, and I was thinking to myself... damn... this is the wettest pussy I've ever felt in my life... then then... Damn... she's sopping wet, and it sounds like my fingers are literally splashing around in her pussy... and then her whole body started to shake and boom... she let out a flood of her cum, and I was in complete awe of her... It was incredible. 

I suggest getting sheets that you are ok getting quite wet. Then, if you're a true boss... go to ikea and get the GÖKÄRT waterproof mattress protector. A king size protector is $24.99... It's great because if you squirt too much on your bed too often, it can damage your mattress or even cause mold mildew if she's putting out a SERIOUS amount of fluid, which some women will do.. And we should encourage that. So get the mattress protector as a symbolic gesture, its your way of saying "Here baby, let's make you squirt like a geyser!" Here is a pic of the mattress protector.


So I'm not going to go too deep into this subject, because there is already a lot of helpful information out there about squirting and how to make a woman squirt and what it means, so I'll leave you with a couple more helpful things. This video is like an "Idiots Guide" to make a woman squirt... It's to the point, its not the best advice in the world, but its a good starting place.


 

Then if you really wanna go deep with the squirting and learning about it. Read this.  
"The Art Of Female Ejaculation" by Lisa S. Longhofer, because that bitch knows what she's talking about.

I'm not gonna lie... writing this post has seriously turned me on... In this moment I'm in the mood to take my petite sexy girlfriend and just ravage her


And then lick it all up... Like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment