Saturday, February 7, 2015

Size Queen Beyoncé Empowers Women

Beyoncé is an empowered woman. She is a role model. She tells the world what she wants, and she doesn't apologize for it. Yes I'm talking about big dicks, and yes, there is a lesson to be learned here.

I'm loving this song by Beyoncé called "Ego", no its not new to the world, but its new to me. The only way my girl B. could be more direct about her preference for huge dicks would be to make a song about her man's "Ego" oh wait... She already did that...

I remember reading about Jay-Z's huge endowment a while back. A girl Carmen Bryan has slept with a bunch of rappers and came out and said:


"She praises Jay-Z for boasting an appendage alternately like a baby’s arm, the neck on a giraffe, an elephant’s trunk, or a large human penis,"

You can find that link here.

But lets be real for a minute... I love that Beyoncé owns her preference for a big dick. She's an empowered woman, she tells the world what she likes, and she does it with pride and with style. She's a size queen, and she's sexy as hell. Not only that, she's praising her man, building him up, she's throwing him some love and stroking his ego... she confidently talks about how "you open up my body" and I'm like damn, that's a sexy image to think about, especially when you watch B. in the video...

Then she just comes right out and sings:

"It's too big (big)
It's too wide (wide)
It's too strong (strong)
It won't fit (fit)
It's too much (much)
It's too tough (tough)
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up
He got a big ego
Such a huge ego
I love his big ego
It's too much
He walk like this 'cause he can back it up"

The only way she could be more direct is if she literally pulled out a measuring tape and told us how big Jay-Z's dick is.

Which would be hot...

I can't tell you how many times I've seen women I know, my age, younger, or older, be afraid to state what they want. I also can't tell you how many times I've heard women apologize multiple times in a conversation when they said things that they did not need to apologize for. I'm a feminist, I'm attracted to powerful strong empowered women who stand tall and speak with confidence. I am a fan of smart women who don't apologize for having an opinion. I love women to challenge me, push me, and stand up for what they believe in. I'm dating one now, I'm madly in love with her, and she's my goddess. And she too, states a clear preference for a man with a big dick, its extremely sexy to me.

Props to you Beyoncé you do what many women can't or won't. You tell it like it is, and you make it clear what you want, and you get it. I'd vote for Beyoncé as Size Queen President if it existed.

Hopefully this song will help more women feel empowered to be upfront about what they want. In life, in bed, and in general.

And to the guys out there who are afraid of being judged because you have a small penis. You should get used to it, and just own your body as it is. I know a lot of insecure and small men will have a problem with me, and with Beyoncé, and with empowered women everywhere. But remember guys, that we judge women on their bodies every day, we scrutinize everything about a woman's looks, we instinctively size them up ourselves. So don't get upset when you realize that its a two way street as it should be.



Size Queen Beyoncé... Maybe thats why they call her "Queen B"?


No comments:

Post a Comment